Spam email - Lisa Williams- scammer

From: Lisa Williams
Date: Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Subject: THANKS, FOR YOUR RESPONSE
To: me

My Dearest,
How are you today? I am very happy for your respond to the mail I sent to you.

My name is miss Lisa . W. Omini from Darfur Region of Sudan l am 22 years and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the death of my family by the rebels

My father and my mother were killed by rebels in our residence house in the capital city Darfur. My late father Dr.Jonas . W. Omini , was the Chairman, Nas-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur before He was killed with my mother one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan.

It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where we are leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

However iam using the computer at the office of the reverend father who is in charge of the refugee camp to write to you. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, remember that you caught my attention in that site that was why I wrote you in first place

Attached here is my picture for you,though I am not all that photogenic,I hope you wouldn't mind, Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart.
Miss Lisa.


 



Be aware of her. She is scammer .  I got her details while scam baiting .

1 Response to "Spam email - Lisa Williams- scammer"

  1. Earthlostangel says:
    June 27, 2019 at 3:33 PM

    I GOT A VOICE MAIL ABOUT SUSPENDING MY S.S. NUMBER. WHAT AN IDIOT! ROFLMAO.

Post a Comment