Scam Report From January-March 2010
- In the first part, the percentage of spam in email traffic averaged 85.2%.
- Links to phishing sites were found in 0.57% of all mail traffic.
- Graphical attachments were contained in 11.7% of all spam messages.
- The top three sources of spam included the USA, India and Russia.
- Spammers transferred domains from the .cn zone to the ru zone.
Types of malicious attachments in spam emails
Percentage of spam in the of January, Feb and March
Size of spam emails
Sources of spam by country
Top 10 organizations targeted by phishing attacks