Miss Angela Abbe - New Scammer (scam baiting )

My Dear,
Thanks for replying my request, how is everything over there in your country and the day, i believe you are having a nice moment and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.


My name is Miss Angela Abbe i am (24yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in west Africa, i'm 5.8ft tall, chocolate in complexion, very attractive, single, (never married ) and presently living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the untimely death of my beloved parents by rebels. My hobbies are tennis, swimming, reading and homemaking.

My late father Dr. Johnson Abbe who was the chairman managing director of ABBE'S COCOA INDUSTRY LTD, in Monrovia, he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I will plead with the Reverend Pastor of the church to allow me recieve calls from you so that i can give you the telephone number of the church to call me so that we can talk more about ourselves.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Your's forever,
Angela.

Be aware of her. She is scammer .  I got her details while scam baiting .

2 Response to "Miss Angela Abbe - New Scammer (scam baiting )"

  1. Khurshid Ahmad says:
    October 30, 2010 at 8:25 AM

    I have received this E mail and know I received an other E mail from her which she write the detail of HSBC bank PLC,London.she write a amount of 2.3 million$ in her father account

  2. Anonymous Says:
    April 21, 2011 at 1:05 AM

    Hey I have recieved emails from 50 plus different identities / daters all using same pictures. head over to romancescam dot com and read the Linda James thread , presently there is 28 pages worth of folks scammers or posers unconfirmed scammers all using these same photos. most of them funds transfer scammers

    See you
    mdgposter

Post a Comment