Scam Letter : Hopping to hear from you soon

From: Vickky Fred <vickky_x22@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Subject: Hopping to hear from you soon
To: me


My Dearest Love,

I am more than happy of your reply to my mail. How is your day today? My name is Miss vickky dion. single and never been married, i am from Cote D'Ivoire in west Africa and presently residing in the dioum refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the civil war that was fought in my country last two years. I am in surferings and pains here in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My late father DR DION MBAYE was chairman managing director of (MBAYE INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), in ABIDJAN the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a rend you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office I would like toefugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to s know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet understanding, loyal, sincere, trusthfull, kindly and friendly and more to that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever in love.
Miss vickky

Be aware of her. She is scammer .  I got her details while scam baiting .

2 Response to "Scam Letter : Hopping to hear from you soon"

  1. mystere's moonbat slayer club says:
    July 26, 2010 at 11:39 AM

    I recently got a similar email too. I posted it on my Wordpress Blog Mystere's Moonbat Spankers. I have a link on my blogsite to my Wordpress blog.

  2. mystere's moonbat slayer club says:
    July 26, 2010 at 11:42 AM

    My blogspot blog is http://mysteresmoonbatslayerclub.blogspot.com. My link to mystere's moonbat spankers is on the home page

Post a Comment